Sunday, March 1, 2015

Month of Sickness- Feb's Numbers

What a shitty month.  My total hours were more than half of what I did in January, 28 hours verses 72 hours which is why it has been so quite on here, nothing to report.  As you can see from the chart below I took off 9 days off this month, all due to being sick the first 2 weeks of the month with the flu.  Half of those days I had to call into work also.  Of course when I was sick is when the weather was in the 50-70 degree range and when I started getting back to training the snow started to fly.  Go figure.  Just chalking this month up to what it is and moving on.




So where do I go from here?  Well hopefully the snow melts off and days go back to being warmer so I can get out on the bike outside again, but with that said I just need to get back into the groove of training 2x a day like I was in January and back to doing long runs and rides with some weights thrown in.  Goal for the month is to get back around 60 hours. 

Guess I better quit whining on here and go meet Charles for a 3-4 hour trail slog though the snow to kick the month off right.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment