Friday, April 2, 2010

Dash -n- Dine 5K series

I have been thinking that this year I should do some shorter races to try and improve my speed a little. I think the year that I was was in the best shape I have ever been which was 2007, I did more shorter races.

So with that thought process I signed up for a series of six 5K's that are held out at the Boulder Rez every Tuesday night. My hope is that I will set a 5K PR over the series and get in one of the first 2 waves of the Bolder Boulder. Of course my 5K PR is not that great as you can see on the side of the webpage so I should be able to bring that down a little. I would be great to get it under 20 minutes.

So all you Boulder fast runners you better watch out! I am gunning for you.

Link to the race website: http://www.withoutlimits.com/detail.php?id=dnd#Scene_1