Wednesday, March 1, 2023

February Monthly Recap

 

"There are only three things that always tell the truth; drunk people, children, and Lycra." -Anonymous

And my training log, it always tells the truth at the end of the month.  Not the best month for I had a mental health weekend that just happened last weekend and fucked things up some but that is the nature of the beast.  Also missed a couple of ski days do to not wanting to drive on shitty roads at 5:30am.  Just moving on....  Signed up for Pikes Peak Ascent today so added another race in Sept. Was going back and forth between Pikes and pacing RRR100 that weekend or doing the Cowboy 200.  Staying local so I am not spending money traveling won out this time but the Cowboy 200 is on my list since it is just north of where I grew up in Nebraska.  Plus I want to get back to Cyclocross and would be hard to do that this fall if I was trying to recover from a 200 miler.




No comments:

Post a Comment