Monday, March 7, 2022

Feb 28th - March 6th

 "When you focus on you, you grow.  When you focus on shit, shit grows." - Dwayne Johnson

 

Monday: Feeling better today but still not quite there. Tested neg on Covid rapid test again so that is good. Still coughing and tired.  Did nothing today but work and nap.  Did get this awesome kit from Atreyu Running out of Austin TX, 2 shirts, hat, Road base shoes, and the new protype trail shoe which is not released yet.  Can't wait to check them out.  https://www.atreyurunning.com/.  The owner of the company ran the Grand Canyon with us last week which is how I came across them.


 Tuesday: Spent all morning trying to decide if I am doing Pikes this year or not.  It is 2 weeks after Grand Traverse so plenty of time to recover. Pulled the trigger in the afternoon on the Double.

AM: Got out to with the intent of running 8 miles today but pulled the plug at 5.5 miles in a coughing fit... walked the rest of the way home.  Guess I am not over it yet but was great to be outside for the first time since Saturday.  Thought about doing more in the afternoon but decided not to.  Need to keep healing up. 

Wednesday: AM: Woke up feeling even worse today so took a home test.  Fuck me... at least I know I wasn't just being a pussy yesterday...  did nothing today but work as much as I could.


And I have plenty of food to hold me over for a day or two...


Thursday:  Day of not leaving the couch all day but at least I got some work done.  A co-worker's brother in law who is a doctor gave me this supplement routine to help out.  Figured what can it hurt?


Friday: Retested again this morning, of course it was positive.  This was the worst day so far.  I only made it until 9am until I was back in bed until bedtime.  I was totally wiped today and was actually puking in the morning.  This shit sucks ass.....

Saturday: At least I was out of bed today but did not do anything yet again.  Have not left the house since Tuesday.  

Sunday:  Starting to feel a little bit better over all so retested again.  Still positive, hell the positive line showed up before the control line did, guess I was really positive.  Going to retest every other day so Tuesday will be the next test.  Decided to go for a drive to get out of the house a little bit but that just wiped me out and ending up napping the rest of the day.  Did get this delivered yesterday and looks great in the living room.



No comments:

Post a Comment