Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Fruita Mountain Bike Camp

The next weekend after returning from the Boston Marathon I had mountain bike camp out in Fruita with the S:6 MTB team that I am on this year.  I know weird that I am on a team and not even racing my bike this year.  I was planning on bike racing a lot until I started getting into Hurt, Boston, and Miwok and did not make it into the Leadville 100 bike, I really want to do Leadville again and get the big buckle, someday.  Oh well it will come around this fall when Cyclocross season starts back up.

Great time with great people.  Spent 3 days and 2 nights in Fruita, even got to use the new setup in the back of the truck to sleep and it worked out well.  We road on Friday and Saturday for a total of around 60 miles then did a sweet 12 mile trail run on Sunday before driving home.  Awesome time!  I have never spent anytime in Fruita, always just drove right through on my way to Moab.  I will be stopping here in the future now and again.  Much recommended.











No comments:

Post a Comment