Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SOLD___Denver Broncos vs Browns Tickets for sale

Not really the place to post this but thought I would put it out there as another source of advertising.  You can see the Craigslist post here.  I bought these tickets to catch a game when the wife is at work with a buddy but it seems something has come up.  If anyone is interested let me know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have two tickets for the Denver Broncos vs the Browns for sale due to not being able to make the game. Hard tickets, not a print out. I am selling them for what I paid for them, $275 each.

The seats are on the first level - section 122 - row 31. On about the 40 yard line visitor side of the stadium.

The price is per ticket and I will only sell as a set. Cash only.

Great seats!

No emails will be answered without your phone number.

If interested please email me your phone number and a good time to call you.

No comments:

Post a Comment