Monday, December 17, 2012

2012 Books Read


Its that time again!  At the end of year I post my list of books that I read at year and link them to Amazon so you can check them out if interested. Here is my list for 2012. I put a * behind the ones that are worth reading.  I have a couple more books that are in process right now and if I finish those before the end of the year I will just add them onto next years list.

If you have any suggestions of books to check out for 2012 I am all ears. I try to read at least 12 a year but if I ever want to knock down my growing list I am going to have to read more than 25.  The only reason this list is so long is because there is a bunch of Kindle Singles on here and short books on investing.   Hope you find something that you will enjoy!  Happy Holidays!


2012 Books Read

2.  The Long Run- Mishka
9.  Iron War*
12.  The Duel*
16.  The Ledge*
18.  Foundation
28.  Unbroken *

No comments:

Post a Comment