Wednesday, June 19, 2024

June 10th- June 16th

  “Success is how high you bounce back after you hit bottom.” - General George Patton

Think I am finally hitting rock bottom with this injury this week.... been eating and drinking to much and of course the travel does not help.... sigh... Now I have to get my head out of my ass and get back in the saddle.

Monday:   

6 AM:  Bike 15miles in an hour.  Peloton bike at the hotel before heading in to the corporate office at 9am.  It will be a pretty boring week to read about activity wise this week, not sure if I will be able to get in anything due to having to leave at 7am the rest of the week.  We will see.

Tuesday- Friday
Did no working out all week.  In MN all week for work taking a training.  Between having to leave early to make it to the site (hotel was 30mins away) and being in class until 6pm, I was not motivated to do anything by the time I was done everyday.  I don't do well in this sort of environment.  If I was able to just go jog I probably would have done something at least.  At least I got to see my mom and sister a few times since they live in the area.  Few photos from the week, not in order.








Saturday: 
9 AM:  1 hour at Crossfit

Warmup: jogging, mobility and drills.

FT: 8 mins 52 secs

21 Dumbbell Thrusters | 30 lbs
6 Rope Climbs
15 Dumbbell Thrusters | 30 lbs
5 Rope Climbs
9 Dumbbell Thrusters | 30 lbs
3 Rope Climbs

Sunday:  
7 AM:  Biked 30miles w/ 1000ft of vert in 2 hours on the new gravel bike.  Easy 2 hour ride starting in Broomfield and went to Erie and back on the Rock Creek trail. Super chill and of course stopped for coffee and a snack in Erie before heading back.

Total Weekly Numbers
Shitty week... just going to leave it like that and try to move forward.















No comments:

Post a Comment