Thursday, November 9, 2017

Cyclocross update

So it seems I just can not get into it this year like I have the past 2 years.  I have been averaging 15 Cyclocross races each of the past 2 years in the Fall but this year after the second one I decided to hang them up for the year.  Just not into it and really can not figure out why.  I have fun but just have no competitive drive this year on the bike for some reason.  If I am not going to try and be competitive then I am not going to spend the $.  There are other ways that I can have "fun" without dropping the cash to do so.  All I seem to want to do right now is jog around, lift heavy, and throw in a metcon now and again.  Since that makes me happy, that is what I am going to do.

So with that said here are some photos I collected from the 2 races I did taken by either B. Trammell or other friends.  Always a good time and I will get back to this next year.
















No comments:

Post a Comment