Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New Header Photo.

Not sure if you noticed or not but yesterday I changed the photo at the top of my blog to this awesome photo.    Yes that is the Boulder Hills that we all love so dearly.

This photo was taken by my buddy Rob Timko.  If you need any photos taken he also has a studio in his place or can work outside.  You can see some of his work on his blog by clicking here.  You can also contact him through Facebook here.

Here are a couple of photos he took from his blog and Facebook.

His wife

Top of Hope Pass


Views on the Boulder trails




The man himself

2 comments:

  1. I bet his is playing "Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi in that last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not playing anything! I have that $1000 guitar and have picked it up for a total of 20 minutes...10 of them to take a photo. I'm a bass player who sucks at anything treble clef.


    But, if I COULD play Dead or Alive...I would.

    ReplyDelete