Monday, May 7, 2012

Weight Check In

Ever since this post right after the Red Hot 33K I have been keeping a food journal using LiveStrong.com on the web and the App on the IPhone in an attempt to get the weight down a bit.  I am getting close to what I had in mind when I started this process, 165lbs.  This morning I weighed in at 168, down 10 pounds since mid-Feb.   Here is a chart from LiveStrong.com of my progress.



Hopefully this will help shave some time off at upcoming races as long as I don't loss any strength.  It has been a challenge to train hard, lose weight, and fell good at the same time.  Basically I never really feel good.  That should change as I get to my goal weight and up my daily calories just to maintain.  Really looking forward to that. 

If your interested here is the link to my food journal, I still eat like crap a lot.

http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/diary/who/shadmika/

Post about my Greenland 50K meltdown will follow in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment