Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Log for the week of 5/19-5/25

I had the Wyoming Marathon on Sunday and it was a lot of fun. I will write a race report here shortly. Over all it was a good week but did not get into the weight room like I needed to. I will have to really work on that next week, I want to keep my strengh up for my upcoming 50 miler at Squaw Peak on June 7th. Here is a break down of the week.

Monday: Off (Bad head cold is in full effect)

Tuesday: Run 6.5 miles on the treadmill and ride the bike 15 mins at the gym

Wednesday: Run 9 miles at Green Mountain and ride the bike 30 mins at the gym

Thursday: Run 6.25 miles on the treadmill (head cold still there, wiping me out)

Friday: Run 9 easy miles on the treadmill

Saturday: OFF... Drove to Wyoming to set up camp

Sunday: Ran the Wyoming Marathon 26.2 miles in 4:09 for 8th place overall

Total miles ran for the week: 57

Total time for the week: 11.25 hours

Overall not a bad week, just a little bit more treadmill time than I would like but between me being sick and Ashley getting sick it was a rough week to get out there.

Have a great week.

Shad

No comments:

Post a Comment