Monday, November 27, 2023

Nov 20th- Nov 26th

“What you're supposed to do when you don't like a thing is change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it. Don't complain.” - Maya Angelou

"We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” - John F. Kennedy


Monday:   

Not a damn thing was done today.  Did nap a lot if that counts.  Slept 9 hours last night and about 4 hours worth of naps all day.  So wiped but that is not anything new after a 100.

Tuesday:  
7 AM:   1 hour at the gym.

Warmup: Airbike, mobility and drills

6 RFT: 13 mins 50 secs
6 rounds of:
10 Echo Bikes
20 AbMat Sit-ups
10 R Arm Kettlebell Snatches, 25% 1RM | 26 lbs
10 L Arm Kettlebell Snatches, 25% 1RM | 26 lbs

- light day and did not rush. Was there just to move some and sweat a little.  20mins in the air boots right afterwards.

11:30 AM:  90 min massage to workout all the sticky spots in the legs, hips, and back.

Was supposed to get outside and walk or bike but was to wiped this afternoon to do much of anything.

Wednesday to Saturday:

- Fell like total shit all day Wednesday so did nothing but sleep and try to work which did not go well.  I could not work more than an hour before I had to lay down for a bit.  We had plans to join Don and Amy on Thursday for Thanksgiving but I was still feeling under the weather so finally decided to test for Covid.  I should not still feel this bad after running a 100 4 days later.  Yep, positive for Covid... that explains everything this week.  Needless to say I did not leave the couch or bed all week.  Since we had to cancel Thanksgiving for us at the last minute, Paula and I got KFC instead.  It worked.







Sunday:  

--  Feeling a little bit better today so actually got cleaned up some and took the dog for a walk.  1.6 miles in 27 mins.  First time I have been outside since Tuesday.  Will test tomorrow to see if I am neg yet.  Was still testing positive yesterday (Saturday).




Total Weekly Numbers

Not much to put here unless I was going to track my overall hours slept this week.  Think I averaged 14-15 hours a day from Tuesday through Sunday.












No comments:

Post a Comment