Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May Numbers

Guess I opened my mouth to soon last month with the statement,"Finally a normal training month where I actually felt like I make some progress with my fitness!!"  May was just a blahhh month as far as training goes but a f*cking great month as far as getting a couple of PRs in the 5K and 10K.

Here is how the numbers shook out.  You can click on the photo to enlarge it.


Not even close to what I wanted to do this month but had to take a shit ton of days off with my ankle injury.  I guess it is what it is.

Positive of the month-  Got in 3 races even though I got hurt in one of them.

1. Kohl 5K- 18:31 for a new 5K PR.
2. Quad Rock 25 miler- DNF hurt my ankle at mile 17
3. Bolder Boulder 10K- 38:42 for a new 10K PR

So overall I it was a better than average month.  The ankle seems to be holding up just fine and slowly recovering.  I did do the Dirty Thirty 12 miler last weekend which I barely made it through without hurting myself again, report to come later in the week.

Also added 3 new breweries in this month to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment