Wednesday, February 10, 2016

How I spend my evenings now.

Had a couple of thoughts I wanted to put down just because.  Sitting here going through another webinar and I realized how this is pretty much how I spend every evening now.  Man things have changed over the past 3 months.  Before it was coming home, dinner, then either Braden's hockey or just watching TV in the evenings.

Now it is getting home, walking the dogs, weights or trainer ride for an hour, dinner, then either reading or studying something until 7pm, then work until 8ish and finally off to read for enjoyment until I fall asleep.  Boring to some I am sure but I am thriving right now in this routine.   I even cancelled cable so if I want to watch TV it is either local channels, Netflix, or Amazon Prime.  If you know me well you know that was a hard step for me to take.  I have always been a TV addict.

Tonight's study was a live on-line webinar on how to design your own strength programs following the Mountain Athlete protocol, which I really dig and have been doing for a while now in the garage gym I have put together.  Pondering making a trip up to Jackson Hole sometime to train there for a couple of days just for shits and grins.

Bunch of screenshots from from the webinar.







No comments:

Post a Comment