Monday, June 1, 2009

May's Numbers

Well I did not break my 300 mile mark for the month like I wanted but came close. If I would have finished that 50 miler the 1st weekend of the month and not been such a puss I would have blown 300 miles for the month away. I did get in crap loads of vertical though, I am not sure that I have ever done this much vertical with in a month before and my legs feel it. Hopefully all this time on my feet will pay off on June 19th for Bighorn 100. Here is how it all breaks down.

May 1st - May 31th

Miles covered on foot: 287.6

Vertical gain: 73,869 feet

Total monthly hours (includes weights,swimming,biking,ect.): 58:22:19


Now here is the breakdown year to date.

Jan 1st - May 31st

Miles covered on foot: 1203.49

Vertical gain: 194,928 feet

Total yearly hours (includes weights,swimming,biking,ect.): 225:35:51

I did have a big weekend both mileage and vertical wise this past weekend so that helped the numbers a lot. You can check out the details my on-line log by clicking on the link on the right hand side of the webpage call Attackpoint.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment