Friday, October 2, 2026

September 21st- September 27th

"I just enjoy the moment I'm in. For me, life is a whole experience, not just a series of isolated moments.  It's like submerging yourself into a warm bath rather than sticking your toe under the faucet." - Alex Trebek

--- Short post this week, mostly all work stuff that no one wants to hear about.

Monday:
  -NOTE:  Weight check in:  165 lbs with 7.2% body fat.  Lowest I have seen it in a while.  Lost about 4 pounds over the week.


--  Did nothing today, travelled to MN for work and will be there the rest of the week returning next Saturday evening.  Was able to have my sister and mom pick me up from the airport and had lunch with them before being dropped off at my hotel for the week.  Of course my sister got ahold of my phone while I was in the restroom.


Tuesday-Saturday:  
As stated before, no running or working out this week, it was all work all the time.  Had to leave the hotel by 7am each morning and did not get back until after 10pm each night.  One of the nights it was after midnight.  Just to damn tired to get up at 4am to try and get something in before leaving at 7.  Basically got up at 6, ate breakfast then headed out to Headquarters where all our meetings were.  Then after getting done around 5pm my whole team had some sort of event planned until the late evening.  Tuesday it was at Smash Park, which had axe throwing, bowling and pickleball.  Wednesday after volunteering at the food bank all afternoon was a murder mystery dinner which was a ton of fun, did not get back until after midnight.  Then Thursday after getting done around 5pm I was free from work and headed up to have dinner with Jeni (my sister), her family and mom.  Went home with mom and stayed at her house until flying home on Saturday night.  It was nice just to visit with her for a day and a half, been over a year since I have seen her.  Like I said, not a lot to go over.  A few photos from the week.











--  Also the kitchen in my house is got done this week as well.  Chris Gerber did an awesome job!  Hopefully have it on the market by next weekend.  If you need a handy man call him up or get his information from me.  He does travel for jobs as well, he has done a lot in Utah and AZ.   Chris has done a lot to help get the house ready including replacing front door, replacing back sliding door, and all the drywall work as well.  Here is a before and after shot of the kitchen.


Sunday:  
9 AM: 6 miles averaging 8:15pace.  Was supposed to do 2 hours easy today but considering I have not run in a week and been eating like shit on top of that I just wanted to get out for at least 6 miles. Did that and stopped, everything hurt of course. Feel like I am starting all over again, gotta love that, sigh....  Followed this up with 20mins in the hot tub.  I think my blood volume dropped from not exercising or doing heat in a week which would explain why my heart rate was so high during the run today.

Total Weekly Numbers
SHIT week all the way around on the training front, but a good week on the work front but who really cares about that.  Next few weeks are going to be hard to get back into the groove and sure everything will hurt, especially next week.




Missed these two a lot this week!











No comments:

Post a Comment